Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Catching up...

Well, it's been a while since I've written, but I figure better late than never!  Since I last wrote, I've moved the ponies 3 times and finally believe I've found the right boarding situation for them and am very happy.  It took forever for Snickers to put his weight back on, and he could still use a little more, but is looking pretty darn good.  We also completed our first endurance ride season - I'll have to pull up our info for those rides and report how they went.  Anyway, I'm going to try to post more often and take lots of pictures!  In the meantime, I'm going to copy over a few posts that I wrote on HorseForum.com since they'll do a pretty good job of summing up what's been happening in the time I've been absent....

No comments:

Post a Comment