Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snickers's conformation

I posted this with a picture of Snickers on HF to see what people could tell me about his conformation.  I was pleasantly surprised by their responses!

I know it's not the best picture, but I'm only looking for a fairly general critique. He's my baby and I love this horse to death - I mainly want to know if there's anything that I need to pay attention to. For instance, I've been told I shouldn't jump him because of his front knees.

I see.... slightly over at the knees, an angular rump, and a parrot mouth with a pretty decent overbite.

What do you see and is there anything that would limit what he can do?

Read more: http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/tell-me-what-you-think-148149/#ixzz2J3J1kASE

No comments:

Post a Comment