Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My new favorite slow feeder!

Thought I'd share with directions (click link for full post). All in all, this cost $44 for the net and lacing (and I have plenty left over to make another), and then however much my friend is going to charge me for the tire, so I'm thinking no more than $75 total for this feeder. So far, I've only fed one bale at a time since I have two horses, but I'm confident I could probably feed two or more, especially since it can go higher than the tire itself and the net holds it in.

I designed this off of the feeders at happygrazers.com since I didn't want to pay $300+ and thought I could make a bigger and better one anyway :P

Read more: http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/my-new-favorite-feeder-147755/#ixzz2J3L0T6rn

No comments:

Post a Comment